Welcome to the Socialights’ Platform (as defined below), thank You for using and accessing service through Socialights’ Platform. The Terms and Conditions of the Platform Usage on this page (“Terms and Conditions”) manage Your access to Socialights’ Platform and usage of the Features in it (“Features”) which developed by Us, PT Spektrum Cahaya Nebula (“Socialights” “We”, “Us”, or “Our”).
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, You are deemed competent according to Indonesian law and other laws in the applicable jurisdiction. If You are legally incompetent, You may access Platform and/ or use the Features accompanied by someone who is deemed capable of carrying out legal actions and any action You undertake through the Platform has to gain consent from the person You appoint to represent You legally. If You act as an employee, agent, or proxy and act for and on behalf of other individuals, organizations, business entities, legal entities, or other agencies, You hereby represent and warrant that You are an authorized party to represent such party, in which these Terms and Conditions shall bind the party You represent. If You are not competent (including but not limited to persons who are minor, those who are under custody, or unauthorized representatives), then You are fully responsible for everything You do in Platform, including but not limited to activities that You do with other parties who use Platform.
- You mean visitors, and/ or user who access and / or use the Platform.
- Brand means a business entity and/ or legal entity that sells Product and/ or Services.
- Business Day means a day, other than Saturday, Sunday, national official holidays, and other days determined by the government as a holiday, when the Bank operates commercially.
- Applicable Law means any national, provincial, municipal, or other law, agency regulations, decisions, constitutions, decisions, rules, binding government policies, and statutes of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Services mean an action that in principle is intangible which become the object of the review made by You and will be displayed on the Platform.
- Content means all information published or entered by you as a user into the Platform, including but not limited to reviews, ratings, comments, information on Product and/ or Services, or other content in the form of writing, photos, videos, audio, images, or in other forms which may be developed over time.
- Platform means websites and applications in the form of web-app and mobile, as well as other sites and/ or applications belonging to Socialights which may be created and developed by Socialights from time to time.
- Product means an item that is the object of a review made by You and will be displayed on the Platform.
- Points mean a token of appreciation given to You in return for the Content that You create.
- Reward means a selection of prizes available on the Platform that is obtained by exchanging Points.
2. About Socialights
- Socialights is a limited liability company that creates, manages and develops the Platform that serves as a medium for You to publish content on the Platform and media that allows You to communicate with other users through the forums available on the Platform.
- Socialights is only providing a medium for You to display Content and communicate with other users through available forums, therefore, You are responsible for each of the Content and communications made.
- We reserve the right at any time to change, delete, diminish, add and/ or update the Features on the Platform. Your continued usage of the Platform will be considered as approval to the changes, deletions, reductions, additions and / or updates to Features.
3. Account Provisions
- In order to be able to access and use the Features available on the Platform optimally, You must register Yourself on the system on the Platform by creating an account (“Account“). In the process of registering Yourself as a member/ user, You are required to provide Your complete and accurate personal identity on the Account page, including but not limited to Your full name, cell phone number, e-mail address, and other required information. We are not responsible for any consequences that arise if there is information that is untrue, inaccurate, or misleading about the personal data that You provide in Your Account which cause losses to third parties.
- You can give Us permission to access and Use Your data and information from third party services, such as but not limited to Google Accounts and/ or Facebook, as long as permitted under the conditions set by the third party, and save log-in credentials to make it easier for You in accessing the Platform repeatedly. In the event that the data on the account that You Use comes from third party services and We need additional data about Yourself, We will require You to provide the required additional information.
- You hereby declare that You are a competent and capable person to enter into a legally binding agreement.
- In the event that Your account has been registered on the Platform, You are unable to register for the next account using the same personal data as Your registered Account, unless We give You permission to do so.
- You may make changes to any information or data on Your Account at any time while remain subject to the terms and procedures set by Socialights. As long as You access the Platform and/ or use the Features in it, We recommend that You update information about Yourself periodically so that the information contained in Your Account is current information.
- You are prohibited from transferring and/ or selling Your registered Account to other parties without Our consent.
- We may use Our authority to suspend/ and close Your account which will result in the inability to access Your account temporarily or permanently due to suspicion of violating the Terms and Conditions and/ or the Applicable Law without prior notification or information to You. After We have suspended and/ or closed the Account, We will notify You of this as soon as possible via e-mail along with the reasons for the suspension and/ or closure the Account. Based on Our investigation, We may decide to return Your Account to its original state after the mistake is rectified by You and You understand that all losses suffered by You during the suspension of the Account are Your sole responsibility.
- You are responsible for the security of Your account including Your e-mail and password as Well as a verification code generated and sent by Our system or a third party system that We appoint. Therefore, You hereby declare that We are not responsible for any losses or constraints that arise from the misuse of Your account caused by Your negligence or mistake. Should there is indication of abuse of Your Account, We can only help You to check, suspend, or terminate Your access to Your Account after You notify Us about it through Contact Us on the platform or other means of communication that We provide from time to time.
4. The Use of the Platform
- Product and/ or Service Reviews. We provide the Platform that functions as a medium for You to publish Your Content, including in the form of Product and/ or Services review and Our platform shall constitute a medium for You to interact with other users through available forums.
- Points and Rewards. As a token of appreciation for the Content that You create, You are entitled to receive Points, which points can be exchanged for rewards available on the Platform. The amount, validity period, and other provisions related to Points will be determined by Us and Points will only be given after You have finished providing Product and/ or Services review or have completed other things that are expressly set as the requirement for receiving Points on the Platform. We may cooperate with third parties to provide Rewards for you (“Merchant“), where the provisions regarding the use of Rewards are subject to the terms and conditions of the Merchant.
- Responsibility for Your Content. Any Content to be uploaded and published on the Platform must comply with the Content Policy. You are fully responsible for the content that You create and upload on the Platform. When the Content has been published on the Platform, the Content cannot always be withdrawn by You. Therefore, We advise You to ensure the accuracy and righteousness of the Content prior to the publication. You are fully responsible for all risks for the Content displayed, including if any of your personal data is revealed. You represent and warrant that You own or have the license, right, consent, and permission to publish the Content You uploaded and the Content does not violate the rights of third parties and does not violate Applicable Laws.
In using the Platform and when you intend to publish Content, You are prohibited from:
- using and displaying words, comments, images, or content in any form that contains SARA content (ethnicity, religion, race, and intergroups), defames Us or Brand, contains elements of discrimination against certain parties, contains hate speech, is vulgar, is threatening, contains pornography, or other content that violates the norms and Applicable Laws;
- writing Content that is inaccurate and contains misleading information; and
- displaying Content that violates the intellectual property rights of third parties.
We reserve the right to remove, not display, or ask you to make revisions to the Content if We find/ get a report from the Brand or other user that You committed the prohibitions referred to in letters a to c above either partially or entirely, or if You do not comply with the Content Policy that we stipulate.
- Our Rights to Use Your Content. You will retain ownership rights to your Content. However, by publishing Content on the Platform, You irrevocably grant Us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable license to use, display, change format, distribute, promote, create derivative works of content for Our business development and increase Your convenience in using the Platform. In addition, You also grant the rights to other Platform users to access Your Content on the Platform. If the Content is removed/ no longer displayed on the Platform for any reason, You continue to give Us the right to store the Content. To the extent permitted by Applicable Laws, You hereby declare not to claim economic rights and not to exercise moral rights to Content that may arise against Socialights.
- Interaction through the Platform. You and other Platform users can communicate directly through the forums provided on the Platform, including but not limited to chatting, replying to reviews of other users, liking reviews of other users, or following other users. Any content that results from interactions between fellow users must remain comply with the Content Policy and are prohibited from using and displaying words, comments, images, or content in any form that contains SARA content (ethnicity, religion, race, and intergroups), defaming Our name or the Brand, contain elements of discrimination against certain parties, are vulgar, threatening, contain pornography, or other content that violates the norms and Applicable Law. We reserve the right to remove and/ or not display the content resulting from these interactions if We find/ receive the reports from user, reports from Brand, or reports from other third parties that there is a violation on the Content.
- Miscellaneous. It is important to understand that We do not provide any support, approval, or recommendation for the published Content on the Platform. Any content published by You does not reflect the views or support from Us for the Content. In addition, We also do not guarantee the confidentiality with respect to Your Content that has been published on the Platform, where the Content will be available for access by the Brand and other users.
6. Points and Reward
- By exchanging Points for Reward, You are deemed to have understood that each Point redemption will be subject to the terms and conditions set out for each Reward.
- Points that have been redeemed for Reward cannot be returned or replaced with other Reward if the Reward that has been selected do not match Your wishes.
- The Points that You have cannot be redeemed with money and Points can only be redeemed for the Reward options specified in the Platform.
- You are prohibited from reselling or trading Reward. Any attempt to do this will potentially cancel the validity of the Reward at the discretion of Us and/ or the Merchant.
- If Your Account is closed either because of Your request or because of the reasons specified in these Terms and Conditions, You cannot use the Reward even though the validity period has not expired and the Reward cannot be replaced in any form.
7. Your Personal Data
8. Term and Limitation of Rights to Access
- These Terms and Conditions will be valid for an indefinite period until ceased due to the reasons as specified in the Terms and Conditions.
- If You intend to end Your commitment to these Terms and Conditions and their derivative provisions, You can terminate Your use of and access to the Platform including the Features in it and You may delete Your Account through the setting that we provide on the Platform.
- We have the authority to at any times suspend, limit or terminate Your access to the Platform, Features and/ or Your Account either temporarily or permanently without prior notification to You and without violating the provisions of the Applicable Law, for hereby reasons:
a. violations that You commit to all or part of these Terms and Conditions or the failure to fulfill Your obligations to Us;
b. You are in violation of the Applicable Law which can harm Us directly or indirectly.
- We will notify You a maximum of 2 (two) Business Days after We suspend, restrict or terminate Your access to the Platform, Features and / or Your Account.
- Suspension, restriction or termination of Your access to the Platform, Features and / or Your Account temporarily or permanently does not restrict Us from demanding compensation, report to the authorities, and / or take other actions that We deem necessary to protect the interests of Socialights.
9. Intellectual Property Rights
- Platform, Features, trademark, logos, nuances, appearance, text, images, videos, content, programming codes, services and other materials provided by Us (“Material“) are protected by intellectual property rights under Applicable Laws. All rights, ownership and interest in the Material are Ours and We grant You a limited, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license which can be revoked or withdrawn at Our own discretion. You hereby understand that You will not have any right, ownership or interest in the Material unless otherwise specified by these Terms and Conditions.
- You are prohibited from copying, modifying, printing, adapting, translating, creating duplicate works of, distributing, licensing, selling, duplicating, transmitting, making derivative works of the Material, dismantle, or exploit any part of Our Platform.
- If We find an indication/ suspected violation of these Terms and Conditions, especially with regard to intellectual property rights, We have the right to carry out further investigations, terminate Your access to the Platform and the Features in it, and take other legal measures to follow up on the indications/ suspected violations.
- 10.1.You can only access the Platform and use the Features for You interest without violating the law or anyone’s rights. When accessing the Platform and/ or using the Features, You are prohibited from:
- intentionally and without rights or against the law to conduct interception or wiretapping of electronic information transmission and / or electronic documents or electronic information and / or electronic documents belonging to other Service Provider, other Service Seekers, or Us;
- intentionally and unlawfully in any way changing, adding, reducing, transmitting, destroying, removing, moving or hiding any electronic information and / or electronic documents listed on the Platform, whether private or public;
- intentionally and without right or against the law take any action that results in disruption of access to the Platform by other user;
- intentionally and unlawfully sublicense, produce, sell, hold for Use by other parties, distribute, provide or acknowledge ownership of the Platform, Features, Materials, or other intellectual property rights belonging to Us;
- intentionally and unlawfully to manipulate, change, remove, destroy part or all of the Platform;
- utilize the Platform and / or Features for other purposes that has been determined, including to perform any action that contain elements of fraud or violate the rights of third parties and violate the provisions of Applicable Laws;
- use programs or do something that can access, seek or get information that is within not Your right from the Platform;
- disrupt the continuity or damage the server or network connected to the Platform or ignore standard procedures, rules or laws that apply to Internet connections;
- try to access parts of the Platform that You do not have the right to access to;
- conduct plagiarism or publish content displayed on the Platform that violates Our rights or third party right;
- perform or attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble programming code or algorithms or structures contained in the Platform; or
- do, order, participate, provide assistance or provide opportunities to carry out activities that violate the Applicable Law, violate these Terms and Conditions, violate the rights of third parties, or have bad faith while accessing the Platform.
- We have the right to sue civil or criminal proceedings against all prohibited acts referred to in this Article and these Terms and Conditions as a whole.
11. Access to Third Party’s Content
- The Platform may contain content belonging to third parties or links to third party sites, which are provided as information for You. Therefore, We are only responsible for all the content that We have. We do not guarantee that any content provided by third parties on the Platform has high quality, accurate, trustworthy, or free of legal violation.
- We cannot control, support or monitor the content of third party sites and will not be responsible for errors or omissions of third parties, and You are responsible for Yourself for Your access to these sites. You need to know that these Terms and Conditions do not cover Your access to these third party sites.
12. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
- We always strive to keep Our Platform safe, comfortable and functioning properly. However, We cannot guarantee that this Platform will operate continuously or that access to Our Platform will always be perfect.
- YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT YOU ARE UTILIZING OUR APPLICATION AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, BASIS AND CANNOT BE CHANGED, MODIFIED, OR ADAPTED TO YOUR SPECIFIC REQUEST.
- WE REFUSE TO GUARANTEE THAT APPLICATIONS AND FEATURES WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR THAT THESE APPLICATIONS AND FEATURES WILL BE FREE FROM MINOR DEFECTS OR ERRORS THAT DO NOT MATERIALLY AFFECT THE PERFORMANCE, OR THAT ALL THE FEATURES CONTAINED IN THE APPLICATION ARE DESIGNED TO MEET ALL YOUR NEEDS.
- Any damage that occurs to Your computer network, cellphone, application, or other device as a result of Using the Platform is Your sole responsibility, to the extent permitted by Applicable Law.
- To the extent permitted by Applicable Law, We hereby are not responsible and You agree not to file a claim with Us for all consequences, losses and/ or damages that occur due to but not limited to:
- information or Content written by other user;
- negligence or mistakes that You make while accessing and/ or Using the Platform and/ or Features;
- use of the Platform and/ or Features that are not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or other derivative provisions;
- violation of third party intellectual property rights by You;
- interruptions, bugs, inaccuracies and defects that exist on the Platform as long as We have made reasonable efforts necessary to improve the Platform;
- damage to Your computer network, cellphone, or electronic device due to the Use of the Platform and/ or Features;
- Your negligence in maintaining account security, including if there is misuse of Your account by other parties who have access to Your Account;
- viruses or other dangerous things obtained by accessing Socialights; and
- hacks made by third parties to Your account as long as We have carried out reasonable security procedures for the Platform and/ or Features.
- If there is a dispute arising between You and Brand or between fellow users arising from the process of using the services and communications through the Platform or from the Content uploaded by Your, You hereby agree to release Us (including affiliates, directors, commissioners, shareholders, employees, and/ or legal representatives) of the claims and lawsuit for such losses both materially and immaterial.
- You hereby agree that You will hold Us harmless from claims for compensation and keep Us (including Our affiliates, directors, commissioners, shareholders, employees, and / or legal representatives) from any claims or demands, including reasonable legal fees, made by third parties arising from Your violation of these Terms and Conditions, improper use of Our Platform and/ or because of Your violation of the Applicable Law or the rights of third parties.
- For the purposes of this Article, affiliation means (i) in relation to legal entities: other parties that, directly or indirectly control, are under common control with or controlled directly or indirectly by the Socialights, or (ii) in relation to with individuals, anyone who has a working relationship or acts as a representative or proxy for the Socialights.
13. Dispute Resolution
- All disputes arising between You and Us in connection with the implementation of these Terms and Conditions will be settled by deliberation and consensus, with a period of 30 (thirty) days after the notification of the dispute to Us.
- Before contacting Us directly to negotiate the resolution of problems or disputes, You agree not to announce, make written statement in online and print media related to the problem which may defame Socialights.
- If no agreement is reached from consensus and deliberation, then a civil suit can only be filed in the South Jakarta District Court.
- During disputes in the settlement process, You are obliged to continue carrying out the obligations that You must fulfill according to these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are made, implemented, subject to and interpreted based on the laws of the Republic of Indonesia.
- These Terms and Conditions include terms of access to the Platform which prevail as a valid agreement between the Socialights and You. You cannot transfer Your rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to any third party.
- We always try to provide the best service for You in accessing Our Platform so that We have the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions in order to adjust to business developments and the provisions of the Applicable Law. Changes to these Terms and Conditions from time to time will be uploaded to the Platform so that You can read changes to these Terms and Conditions. If the changes to these Terms and Conditions are material, We will notify You before the changes become effective. By continuing to access the Platform, You declare that You have read, understood and agreed to bind Yourself to the changes to these Terms and Conditions.
- If any provision or part of these Terms and Conditions becomes invalid, unenforceable, or becomes null and void, then such terms will be deemed removed from this Term and Condition and other provisions of these Terms and Conditions will remain effective.
- These Terms and Conditions can be translated into foreign languages other than Indonesian provided by Us. It is possible that some parts of these Terms and Conditions have different meanings, meanings or meanings when translated into other foreign languages. If there are differences in interpretation between the Indonesian version and the foreign language version, the Indonesian version will prevail and You are suggested to refer to the Indonesian version.
15. Contact Us
If You experience any obstacle while using the Platform, including but not limited to any complaints related to the Content, You can contact Us by e-mail or call to. We will help You to solve the issue which You experience. In order to improve Our service, all correspondence between You and Us will be kept in writing or recorded.